Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thank you, Grandpa F!

A couple of weeks ago I told my Dad that I would like to put a sand box in my backyard, and I haven't really thought much about it since. My Dad showed up today with wood and sand. He made my kids the happiest kids in the valley. Mackay just layed in it and rolled around, Jaelyn did sand angels. After every body part was covered with sand we got out the buckets, shovels and heavy equiptment. Thanks Dad and Grandpa!!



6 comments:

The Wood Monkeys said...

GO LOUIS! He rocks

WhiteFamily said...

What a fun surprise! Sandboxes are so much fun for kids...Now you just have to keep the neighborhood cats out of it! :) Can't wait to see you guys soon. Love the updated pictures!

Aneesa Bee said...

That looks like SO much fun! I'm excited for you all, wish we had a sandbox, but I guess I can't complain. We have a very large dirtbox instead. I hope we see you soon too--slow that life down, would ya!?

Lisa said...

My kids would die for such a great sandbox! What a great idea to keep it shaded.

Kiesha said...

Yeah! You musta gotten that soon after we were there visiting you. Have fun keeping the sand in the box! I gave up this year and just let the rain wash it away. It's great for keeping the kids entertained. Riley loves to dig for "buried treasure". :)

theSwensenFamily said...

Looks like so much fun! What a sweet set-up you guys have and the kids even have shade! It doesn't get much better than that! I hope this is still keeping them out of your hair. It was great to see you while we were in Logan! I have some funny, funny pictures of our kids all together. Such a fun but crazy night!