Tuesday, October 21, 2008

She is a Roundy!

Jaelyn hasn't been to preschool for 2 wks because her teacher has been out of town. We were talking in the car last night and I reminded Jaelyn that she was going back to school tomorrow. Her quick response shocked me, yet reminded me of her bloodline. She instantly said, "I feel really, really sick." ( She doesn't have 1 symptom of being sick). Roger was even shocked. He kept asking her where she had heard that or learned that. After a mini-quiz by Rog, I told him that it wasn't learned, it was in her DNA. Roger and his siblings are famous for their number of sick days and fake illnesses. Roger's mom is a lot nicer than me, so we will see how far Jaelyn can get with her acting skills. She did go to school today. Mom-1, Jaelyn-0

5 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

That's so funny!! I love it! Can't wait to get together for a little canasta!

Aneesa Bee said...

Don't you sometimes wish you could still play sick on Sundays :-) Too funny! Your kiddos are adorable!

Kiesha said...

Yeah, Riley's tried that a few times when she's being made to eat dinner. Little stinkers! Good thing they're so dang cute!

What's your Saturday night looking like? B & Ash said it would work well for some cards if your up for it. Let me know!

Tricia said...

That is SO funny!! I am betting on Mom winning ALMOST every time!!

WhiteFamily said...

Can we come over and play cards on Saturday night. You said it was okay to invite ourselves over so here we go. Call us on our cell cause I lost Rog's number our cell is 435 757-5079