Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Free Time!!!

Church Volleyball - who would have thought that it could be so fun. We had a great time, and took 2nd place. We started early Saturday morning and when Jaelyn showed up, she was in her full cheerleader attire, pom-poms, short skirt and all. I wish I would have got a pic of her. I wasen't going to post this pic, but I thought it would be a good place to document the all the gals names. Here goes back row - Jan, Kris Ann, Amy, Deann, Heather M. front- Kristi, me, Keri, and Heather B.

4 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

Congrats on 2nd place...was it just a day tournament? I love that Jaelyn was the cheerlearder ~ Autumn's biggest dream right now is to be a cheerleader - much to B's dismay!

Jesse and Mindi said...

Congrats! It looks like fun!!! Heather Blotter is actually my cousin!! How fun! Tell her I said Hi!!!

Julie said...

You are hot! Your team is missing one thing however- good old spandex!

edith said...

What a good excuse for you to get out and pound something (he he he) What a hot group!!!
Aneesa