We decorated our (fat) tree. Don't you just love how 95% of the ornaments
are on the bottom half of the tree. I love it.
This is definitely our 'family' tree.




We pulled 'scary' faces.


We watched Jaelyn perform at Novemberfest.
She did and great job, and so did Riley.
Can you believe they are only 2.5 months apart in age?
She did and great job, and so did Riley.
Can you believe they are only 2.5 months apart in age?
Mackay and London had fun watching, and dancing along with the music.
And last, but not least, we went to Temple Square after picking my niece Tori up at the airport. She was our photographer, so we don't have a pic of her. Sorry, Tori:)We had a fun, busy, and exhausting weekend all wrapped into one.

1 comment:
I know, Riley always asks me if she can play with Jae after she sees her at dance and then she gets mad everytime I say it's too late. You'de think she'd know the anwer by know but she always asks anyways.
We do need another card night. Maybe we can redeem ourselves for the but whoopin' we got last time. I think we are busy the next few Saturdays but how are your Friday's looking? Tonight we have a ward party but I think we are actually good to go the other friday nights. Let me know!
Post a Comment