
It was a beautiful day to ski, which worked out great for me, because I am (without a doubt) a fair weather skiier. The kids both did great. Jaelyn is cruising on her own. She makes me nervous because she just wants to bomb straight down the hill. She is a dare-devil and is already wanting to hit the powder and go on all the little 'secret trails'.

Mackay started to get the hand of things and was starting to stand and ski on his own before we left for the day. He is a little 'nervous narvous', but with Rog for a Dad, that won't be allowed for too long:) Rog and I got a good workout dressing kids warm, then undressing them because it was 'too hot', not to mention potty breaks, carrying kids, pulling kids (Jae needs to work on her side steps), tow ropes and hauling 4 sets of skis, boots, poles, shoes and clothes. Phew!!! We all had a long nap when we got home.
6 comments:
Looks like so much fun and the weather looks beautiful...I think I'm a fairweather girl too. Glad you guys had a fun day together...what a fun activity to do as a family!
It was a beautiful day! We sent Max out for a lesson in hopes to get some runs in but I am very out of shape for skiing and feeling it today. I am for sure a fair weather skier. We should go together sometime so Max and Jae can tear it up together.
What a beautiful day! Your kids look like pros already! I can only imagine all the work it took to take the kids up skiing. I was exhausted just reading your post, but it looked like so much fun! I haven't skied in years. I'm with you, Jamie! I like to ski when its warm. It has to be our age!
I love looking at your blog. You both are such fun parents! We took our kids skiing too and they both loved it.
I can't believe how big your kids are. They are adorable and so are you!
Hey roundy family,
It looks like you are really enjoying the winter months. We miss you so much and love to stay in touch with your blog. You are so daring to take on skiing already.
Please don't make me feel guilty that you are out exercising and I am just in with my book and my chocolates! Looks like a great day for it though!! And I still want to do our girl's night out.. Just give me a few more days--our work schedules got messed up, so I am not sure when I am not working!
Post a Comment