I don't know what else to say. We got a surprise the other day that is absolutely and completely unbelievable. Alice came home. Yes, the Alice that has been missing for 6 weeks. She looks totally healthy and seems happy to be home. Rog isn't that thrilled to have her home, but the rest of us are. We still can't believe it. Where in the heck did she go?

8 comments:
That is one beautiful cat!
What? Crazy cat. She was probably off trying to live her fantasy of being a dog and then decided that wasn't all it's cracked up to be.
And I can't beleive Jae lost a tooth! I also thought we had a few more years before all that started. Wow!
She is a pretty kitty! It's funny how animals can always find their way home!
That is so crazy! Maybe she was having a mid-life crisis and just needed to get away. I'm glad she's back for your kids sake! It's like the Easter Bunny came early!
I am glad Alice made it back safe and sound... I bet Jae is thrilled! Let the soccer craziness begin!
Hmmm, just better check and make sure she is not pregnant...just makes you wonder....6 weeks is a long time! hehehhe
That's what I was thinking. Kittens may be on the way. We had a cat that did the disappearing act too. As long as they eat mice, I don't really care about much else!!
How funny of a cat! You know that rabbit that my daughter, Jada, caught at the Paradise festivities, well it went missing a couple weeks ago, but it turns out that our neighbors dog "got it." Jada was so sad, and they said they would get us another one, but they haven't. It's kinda nice not to worry about taking care of it though.
Post a Comment